The Parent Lounge is a portal that will provide you with access to book Parent Teacher Feedback Meetings, allow parents and caregivers to share their contact details in the Parent Directory and to pay for tours, excursions and co-curricular activities. Parents can also update their son’s medical details via Parent Lounge.
Logging into Parent Lounge
Go to the College App and click on the Parent Lounge tile on the bottom left corner. After the first time you log in, you won’t have to use your login details again. You will be conveniently logged next time you tap on the Parent Lounge tile.
Username: Parent Code (student number minus the last digit) This can be found on your son’s Student ID card.
Password: You will be sent a a random unique password that you will you will be able to change once you have logged in for the first time. If you have forgotten your password, please select Forgot Password. After the first time you log in, you won’t have to use your login details again. You will automatically login from the App.
The parent platform SEQTA Engage will provide you with access to:
• Calendar – parents will see a version of the College calendar with key dates/event/information.
• Assessments – your son’s assessments in each subject plus upcoming assessments will be highlighted.
• Courses – course outline swill be available for your son’s subjects.
• Dashboard – your son’s homework, Timetable and pastoral notes are displayed under this tab.
• Documents – important information for parents including Assessment Planners, Booklists, Policies, Tuckshop, School Locker and more
• Portals – under this tab you will be able to see your son’s student splashpage, plus various parent resources.
• Reports – your son’s reports will be able to be accessed online.
• Settings – you can change your password here.
• Timetable – your son’s timetable is also displayed here.
Logging into SEQTA Engage
Go to the College App and click on the SEQTA Engage tile.
As SEQTA engage is a web-based application, you will need to access the platform from your web browser via SEQTA Engage located on the ATC website via your smart device or desktop computer.
1. Open your preferred web browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox) and go to the ATC website. Select SEQTA Engage at the top of the ATC website, and the login screen will appear.
2. You will be asked for a username. Your username is your registered email address with the College.
3. To retrieve or set a new password please select ‘Forgot your password?’
The following screen will appear and you will need to enter your email address registered with the College in both ‘User name’ and ‘Email address’. Press ‘Reset my password’.
An email will now be sent to your email address with a link to reset your password. The link expires in one hour.
The following screen will appear for you to enter your preferred personal password. Once entered, press ‘Reset my password and login.’
Once logged in, under the ‘Documents’ tab you will find 2020 SEQTA engage to assist you in navigation.
Where to Find Parent Platforms
On the College App
Open the ATC App on your mobile device. The Parent Lounge tile is located on the bottom left corner of the screen. Find the SEQTA engage tile on the bottom middle of your screen. Find the Flexischools link via the Parents Links tile on the bottom right of your screen.
On the College Website
Still Having Problems?
If you are still experiencing problems with logging in to any of our parent platforms, please click here to contact the IT Service Desk.