Ambrose Treacy College is a place where the talent, dedication, enthusiasm and humility of its people is inspiring. We welcome applications from like-minded educators and administrators who are keen to make a difference to lives and futures of our young men. At Ambrose Treacy College being of service to others comes first and will inspire you to excel. Here you can be inspiring to young people and be inspired by the teams you work with. You’ll feel a sense of belonging and community.
The Ambrose Treacy College Mission is the steadfast foundation for all we do. We put service to others at the heart of all our activities so that we can make a difference to the lives of those in our community. Our staff share a passion for helping to build great citizens who will go on to make a positive difference in the world.
We currently employ over 150 staff in various roles across Academic and Support areas. We provide a stimulating teaching environment where staff are valued and have the opportunity to work with motivated students in an innovative work place. Our teaching staff are dynamic educators who share a passion for learning and continuously seek to improve their practices through collaboration and ongoing professional development. Our non-teaching staff play an important role in supporting the College. Applications are only taken for advertised Current Vacancies or for Relief Teaching.
What Makes Us Special?
1. The wellbeing of all our people is at the heart of our purpose
2. A Values based approach to life and work
3. An outstanding place to contribute to a better world through being of service to others
4. Staff fees discount for son/s enrolled
5. Additional Employer Superannuation contribution
6. Allowances for involvement in co-curricular activities
7. Free access to sporting facilities and on-site gym
8. Free ATC apparel
9. Free on-site parking and easy access to public transport
10. BUPA Corporate Private Health Fund 4% discount
Keeping Children Safe
The College is committed to creating an environment where the wellbeing and safety of students in its care is paramount. We firmly believe that a happy child is a productive one and we work tirelessly to ensure that each child feels secure, happy and positively engaged with all that life brings them. Applicants should read our Child Protection Policy. Candidates must disclose all information relevant to their suitability to work with or around children. Applicants for all teaching positions must have or be eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Applicants for non-teaching positions must have or be eligible for a positive notice and a Blue Card.
Documents and links relevant to employment at Ambrose Treacy College:
Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
Edmund Rice Education Australia Workplace Gender Equality
Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
EB7 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
Edmund Rice Education Australia Child Protection Policy and Processes
Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements The Blue Card System
The Principal invites applications from dynamic and relational teachers for the following full time, continuing positions commencing Semester 1, 2019.
Assistant Dean of Learning – School Improvement
Assistant Dean of Learning – Student Development & Learning Analytics
• Assistant Dean of Learning – School Improvement
• Assistant Dean of Learning – Student Development & Learning Analytics
Please click here to download the following documents:
- Application process – Assistant Dean of Learning
- Application form
- Role Description and Selection Criteria – Assistant Dean Of Learning – School Improvement
- Role description and Selection criteria – Assistant Dean of Learning – Student Development & Learning Analytics
Learn to Swim Coaches
Ambrose Treacy College is currently seeking qualified and experienced ‘Learn to Swim’ coaches for their swimming program. We are seeking coaches to commence in Term 3.
The applicant needs to be available Monday to Friday afternoon, including all day Friday for school swimming in Term 4. Afternoon classes run from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
• Learn to Swim qualifications (Austswim, Swim Australia or equivalent)
• A current, or the ability to gain, a Working with Children Blue Card
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambrose Treacy College keeps a database of Relief Teachers who are willing to work on a casual, daily basis, short to long term contracts. If you wish to be considered for relief work, please complete the Relief Teacher Application Form and return it with a covering letter to the Administration Office.