Ambrose Treacy College is a place where the talent, dedication, enthusiasm and humility of its people is inspiring. We welcome applications from like-minded educators and administrators who are keen to make a difference to lives and futures of our young men. At Ambrose Treacy College being of service to others comes first and will inspire you to excel. Here you can be inspiring to young people and be inspired by the teams you work with. You’ll feel a sense of belonging and community.
The Ambrose Treacy College Mission is the steadfast foundation for all we do. We put service to others at the heart of all our activities so that we can make a difference to the lives of those in our community. Our staff share a passion for helping to build great citizens who will go on to make a positive difference in the world.
We currently employ nearly 200 staff in various roles across Academic and Support areas. We provide a stimulating teaching environment where staff are valued and have the opportunity to work with motivated students in an innovative work place. Our teaching staff are dynamic educators who share a passion for learning and continuously seek to improve their practices through collaboration and ongoing professional development. Our non-teaching staff play an important role in supporting the College. Applications are only taken for advertised Current Vacancies or for Relief Teaching.
What Makes Us Special?
1. The wellbeing of all our people is at the heart of our purpose
2. A Values based approach to life and work
3. An outstanding place to contribute to a better world through being of service to others
4. Staff fees discount for son/s enrolled
5. Salary packaging options
6. Additional Employer Superannuation contribution
7. Utilise your variety of interests and skills by participating in additional roles in sporting, music and other co-curricular activities
8. Allowances for involvement in co-curricular activities
9. Free on-site parking and easy access to public transport
10. Health Services – Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (free external and confidential counselling service), annual Flu vaccinations
11. Professional development opportunities
12. Paid parental leave (14 weeks) and Long Service Leave (after seven years of service)
13. Provision of laptop, or equivalent for Academic staff
14. BUPA Corporate Private Health Fund 4% discount
Keeping Children Safe
Candidates must disclose all information relevant to their suitability to work with or around children. Applicants for all teaching positions must have or be eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Applicants for non-teaching positions must have a current Blue Card to be eligible to apply.
Documents and links relevant to employment at Ambrose Treacy College:
Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
Edmund Rice Education Australia Workplace Gender Equality
Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
EB9 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
Edmund Rice Education Australia Child Safeguarding
Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements The Blue Card System
ATC Information Collection Notice: Job Applicants
The College Principal invites applications for the following full-time continuing position, commencing in January 2022.
Head of Digital Technology (Years 4-12)
Applications close at 9.00am on Monday 11 October 2021.
Ambrose Treacy College keeps a database of Relief Teachers who are willing to work on a casual, daily basis, short to long term contracts. If you wish to be considered for relief work, please complete the Relief Teacher Application Form and return it with a covering letter to the Administration Office.