“Opportunities Through Education”
The Ambrose Treacy College Foundation is grounded in the long held traditions of Edmund Rice and Patrick Ambrose Treacy providing access to education and community. The Foundation aims to uphold the premise of inclusive education for those of limited financial means.
We draw on the rich history of Nudgee Junior College as inspiration to support the students of Ambrose Treacy College to be young men of faith empowered to participate in educational, career, social and life opportunities and create dynamic futures for themselves and others. Combining the energy and excitement of a new school beginning and the rich tradition of 76 years providing quality boys’ education through Nudgee Junior College, Ambrose Treacy College will guide boys through their important formation years into manhood.
Ambrose Treacy College is an exciting community that wants to make a difference in society by helping to develop young men with a genuine desire to make the world a better place in which to live. The college is a place of learning and growth and the Ambrose Treacy College Foundation role in providing opportunities through education support this ethos.
You have the opportunity to support the work of the Ambrose Treacy College Foundation by attending events, making a monetary contribution and sharing our story with your community. We thank you for your support in the provision of educational opportunities in the tradition of Edmund Rice through the Ambrose Treacy College Foundation. Please email the Foundation Administration Officer if you require more information.
To provide educational opportunities to boys from families of limited financial means, in the Catholic spirit of Edmund Rice and Ambrose Treacy traditions.
- To provide bursaries for the purpose of educating boys from years 4 to 12, so they are empowered to participate in educational, career, social and life opportunities and create dynamic futures for themselves and others.
- To contribute to the construction of educational facilities associated with Ambrose Treacy College.
- To encourage boys to be young men of knowledge, faith, understanding, compassion, decency and integrity, dedicated to respecting the value and dignity of each person.
- To inspire boys to be leaders within their communities, recognising the importance of advocacy, service, philanthropy and action to protect the vulnerable.
- To create a diverse community of students, each with skills and gifts to be encouraged, developed and enhanced, so they may realise their full potential now and in the future.
- To provide a meaningful way for old boys of Ambrose Treacy College and Nudgee Junior College (Indooroopilly), their families and members of the community to contribute to the educational needs of boys.