The Co-curricular department contributes wholeheartedly to ATC’s holistic educational experience, through inspiring involvement in a wide range of engaging activities that facilitate a sense of accomplishment.
We encourage the boys to take full advantage and ownership of the opportunities provided to them, as they evolve into Men of Courage.
- General Information – All weekly matters relating to practices and performances (matches or concerts)
- Availability Issues – Non attendance for practice (training or rehearsal) or performance (matches or concerts)
- Grievances (Sport only) – Matters relating to selection or involvement
- Pastoral care – Matters relating to student welfare
- College App – All parents and students should register to relevant year groups and activities, including each individual ensemble and tutor for music students.
- Students to connect directly with relevant staff member/s – Music Tutors, Coordinators, Coaches
- Students to connect directly with relevant department – Music, Sports
- All sporting schedules will be released as early in the season as possible, however may be subject to change
- All weekly match details will be released as “TWIS” (This Week In Sport) on the College App on Thursdays
- Musical performance dates are available on the App under “ATC Performance Calendar”, and specific performance details are released no later than one week prior to the event.
- Planned absences (holidays, appointments etc)
- Students to advise relevant staff (Coach, Coordinator, Sports Department, Music Tutor, Music Department) directly (face to face).
- Parent to advise Music Department or Sport Coordinator and Sports Department via email.
- Illness or Unplanned absences
- Students to email Music Department, Sport Coordinator and Sports Department.
- Parents to email Music Department, Sport Coordinator and Sports Department.
All transitions between teams, including development areas, will be appropriately communicated directly to students, as well as parents of junior school boys (Year 4 – 6).
Should boys desire further information or clarity:
- Year 7 – 12 students should speak directly with Coach and Coordinator
- Year 4 – 6 students should speak directly with Coach and Coordinator, or parents email coordinator requesting a phone call
Sport Department – email@example.com
Pastoral care and wellbeing
All pastoral matters are taken very serious at ATC. In the event of a student confronting a physical or psychological welfare situation:
- Student to speak directly with relevant staff member immediately
- Student to speak directly with relevant department
- Parent to email relevant Department requesting a phone call or meeting
- Parents to call relevant Department
Outside Hours – Damian Steele 0437 721 722