The ATC Career and Pathways team are here to listen, support and guide you with your choices. We can help you to understand how your interests, attributes, skills, subject preferences and life experiences can help shape your future. The ATC Career and Pathways team consists of Miss Melissa Peacock, Head of Vocational and Career Pathways and Ms Kate Nankivell, Counsellor and Career Guidance.
We can help you to:
• Set goals and strategies to assist you with your pathway decisions
• Develop strategies to assist you to achieve your potential
• Provide resources to discover and support pathway decisions and actions
• Make realistic and suitable course decisions
• Develop your employability skills
• Plan for employment
Every fortnight the ATCareers Bulletin will be released on the College app. This bulletin contains important information for your son’s future including open days, work experience opportunities, Vocational Education and Training (VET) information, industry insights and competitions for skill development. The current volume is available for download via the link below.